1) The traditional telecommunication market isn’t dead even this year: we’re all thinking on how to diversif,y although on 2015 we had an 10% increase and 20% in the last three years, still remaining focus on traditional telecommunications
2) Measuring is the first step to improve. Whether it’s to cut down the cost of a phone bill, to save electricity, or whether it be to improve productivity in a corporate division.
3) The Cloud is cool. Because allow us to invest in facilities (Severs, PCs) that must change every 4-5 years. Because conectivity cost less, because is possible tu use a big corporate infrastructure with lower cost than small and limited site solution.
4) The Evil Cloud do exist. It’s worthy to invest on invest in multi-year technology, qith high quality level and a very low obsolescence rate ( lile phone exchange systems). While has no sense to pay a fee for have poor service remaining trapped in a single service provider.
5) To find the best solution to a problem you might have in-depth expertise in many fields. Thank heavens is posibile to do a network with endless other situations in the open source world and having availability of a develpment team and innovative languages who live on the Internet.
6) School and Jails, besides having in common that they often frequented unwillingly, can give great satisfaction in Business ( we’ve installed our inmates calls managment software in many prisons and WiFi networks in lots of schools…I admit we’re biased).
7) We love traveling: we have been working in France, England, Norway, Egypt, Algery, Pakistan e China. We would like to test ourselves solving complex problems… is not always possible to do it in town and more challenging to do it around the world.